Saturday, March 2, 2013

Day Before

Going to Budapest tomorrow for my study tour! The excitement hasn't really hit me yet. I didn't start packing until 1 hour before I had to leave the IPC. Procrastination to the max. Because we have to be at the airport at 6AM tomorrow and that would mean getting up at 4AM to get there, not to mention there might not be any trains running that will get us there in time, my friend Kelly and I are spending the night in one of the 24-hour rooms in DIS. Ratchet, I know.

Getting comfy in V10.




On our way from Norreport station, we stumbled (quite literally) across a drunk guy lying in the street. His friends were trying to resuscitate him by slapping him repeatedly in the face. Uh, Copenhagen looks a little bit different at 10 PM. The lines for the clubs around DIS were also bumpin', particularly the Miami Bar. So awkward to stroll through these queues with our giant suitcases "Excuse me, sorry, excuse me. Thank you."

So yeah, I have to get up at around 5AM tomorrow to catch the metro, but I will post soon with lots of pictures from Budapest and Vienna! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment