Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tak For Minderne, Danmark

I can't believe the semester is now over. I can't believe that four months slipped by so quickly. I can't believe I am finishing up an internship in Baltimore and that, if I'm being realistic, I may never be in Denmark again.

I miss all my friends at the IPC. I miss the inappropriate yet oddly insightful conversations we used to have on the one and a half hour commute from Helsingør to Nørreport. I miss the fresh baked bread every morning. I miss the twenty kronor cherry wine. 

I haven't yet wrapped my mind around the fact that there may never be an opportunity to see all the people that made IPC into a home all together again. When I think about how our fellowship will now be reduced from rowdy house parties to disparate visits, I can't help but feel that I took our relationship for granted.

Before I get too sad, here a few pick-me-ups I stumbled upon online.

Why should YOU choose Denmark? 14 Reasons everyone needs to move to Denmark immediately

(One thing they neglect to mention...Denmark is freaking COLD.)

And for those of you who are looking for different sources of...pleasure...during your study abroad experience...another interesting fact about Denmark! >:]

All jokes aside, THANKS DENMARK. Even though there were days I dreamed of lying on the sunny beaches back in California, I am nothing but grateful for the wonderful four months I spent there! To living and learning! :)

4 comments:

  1. Keep update more information.
    thank u for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Interior Designer is a plans, researches, coordinates, and manages the projects. Interior design is a multifaceted profession that includes conceptual development, space planning, site inspections, programming, research, communicating with the stakeholders of a project, construction management, and execution of the design.

    Interior Designers in OMR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following logical rules such as “if/then” rules, Making calculations, Extracting data from documents, Inputting data to forms, Extracting and reformatting data into reports or dashboards, Merging data from multiple sources and Copying and pasting data are some of the Data Processing models.
    Robotic Process Automation training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  4. I simply want to tell you that I’m all new to blogs and truly liked you’re blog site. Very likely I’m likely to bookmark your site .You surely come with remarkable articles. Cheers for sharing your website page.
    Mean Stack Development Company In India
    Mean Stack Development Company
    Mean Stack Development Company In Chennai

    ReplyDelete